Housing change of circumstances

Use this service to tell the Housing department about a change of circumstances.

This could be:

  • you have moved
  • you have changed your name
  • a partner has moved in or out
  • a child has joined or left the household
  • someone has died
  • something else

Before you start you will need:

  • your rent account number (if you are a current Council tenant)
  • your date of birth (and your partner's if you have one)
  • your address and postcode
  • a contact phone number

Using this service will take 10 minutes.

Start now