Use this form to register a complaint about unauthorised planning development or land use; unauthorised works to a listed building (both internal and external works); unauthorised display of advertisements; non-compliance with conditions of planning permissions; and untidy sites where these are considered detrimental to local amenity. You are unable to attach documents or photographs to this form. If you need to send additional information please email it to making it clear that they are supporting documents for your complaint giving your name and address and the address to be investigated as submitted on this form so they can be matched together. For details of how we will use your personal data please see out privacy statement compliance on our website at All fields marked with an * are mandatory.